Residential Artificial Grass
Looking for a beautiful, low maintenance solution for your home or garden? Tired of spending your weekends mowing the lawn or paying someone else to do it? Interested in water conservation and sustainable living?
Artificial grass might be for you.
We’ve researched the alternatives to water-intensive lawns and found synthetic turf to be the most attractive, the most affordable in the long-run, and the only option that allows you to maintain your outdoor lifestyle—from running through the grass barefoot to playing a game of catch. It’s perfect for pets, kids and backyard barbecues with friends and neighbors. With artificial grass, you won’t have to change anything about the way you act outdoors, but you’ll take pride in knowing that you’re doing your part for the environment.
What could be better than that?
Modern, Durable and Eco-Friendly
Since its early days of inception, turf manufacturers have come a long way to create a product that looks natural, is built to last, and is safe and healthy for the environment. This isn’t your old ’80s Astroturf. Our grass is certified lead-free. It’s made in America. There are no hazardous waste heavy metals and zero crumb rubber.
Today’s synthetic grass looks and feels almost real, without the dry spots and rough patches of seed or sod. It saves water, and it’s good for the earth.
How Does It Work?
We install it for you, so you don’t have to worry about picking up bulk sheets and trying to do it on your own. We make it easy.
To get started, ask us for a free quote. We’ll come to your house with some samples for you to check out, and measure the area where you’re considering installation. No space is too large or too small. We’ll talk with you about the benefits of artificial turf and answer any questions you have, then head back to the office, draft a design and send you an estimate. We’ll even direct you to companies to secure up to 100% financing, just for choosing a green building project.
Once you’re ready for the install, we’ll schedule a date to remove your old grass and sprinkler system, prepare and grade the base layer (made of Class II Road Base and decomposed granite), then install the turf the way you want it. We’ll hide the seams and make sure the grass is standing up in the direction you like.
Many of our guys are former military. Precision and service matter, and we take pride in doing a great job.
From there, you can do what you want! Donate your old lawn mower or throw it away. Get some new outdoor furniture and set up a nice outdoor space. Send the kids or the pets outside to play. Or just sit indoors and look out at your nice new lawn.
Curious to learn more?
Here are some of the top reasons our customers tell us they love Cali Green Turf:
- It makes travel easy! No more worrying about who will take care of the lawn when booking a 10-day cruise or that month-long trip of a lifetime trouncing around Europe. It’ll be green when you leave, and green when you return. Whether you’re retired and ready to see the world or looking for the ultimate family vacation, your lawn shouldn’t hold you back from exploring.
- Pets love it! We offer an antimicrobial turf called the Pet Ultimate K-9 system, which prevents build-up of bacteria and keeps turf stain- and odor-free. It’s permeable, durable and sanitary.
- Kids (and moms!) love it! No more stained clothes or mud tracked in the house. No more flying blades of grass or itchy eyes from rolling around on the ground. Plus our TigerCool option reduces turf temperatures by 30%, making it cool on the toes.
- Save water! Our customers save an estimated 40,000–60,000 gallons of water annually. That makes reservoirs happy, and it is nice on the pocketbook. It can also help homeowners avoid pesky fees for overwatering during the drought restrictions and penalties.
- No more pesticides, no more gas! Say goodbye to icky chemicals filling the air and coating your grass just to keep a live lawn pretty and green.
- It’s guaranteed! We offer a 15-year warranty on every install.
- It’s affordable! Financing options make it easy. Plus, we will meet or beat any quote for a similar quality product and install.
- It’s fun! Going outside should be enjoyable. Artificial grass ensures outdoor time can be recreational and aesthetically pleasing, not hard work. How often do you get rewarded with less work for doing good?
Did you know artificial turf is good for more than backyards and front yards? Here are a few fun ideas:
- Set up an outdoor carpet on your patio.
- Put it under playground equipment for a soft landing.
- Line the pool with beautiful green that won’t fade or slip.
- Set up a putting green or a miniature golf course to practice anytime you like.
- Make a pet play area just for Fido to have some fun.
- Put it on a rooftop patio to enjoy beautiful views on luscious grass.
- Set up an indoor play room and bring the green grass in.
Get creative! If you have an idea, we’ll try to make it happen!
More questions? Ready to set up your free quote?